Why do we process personal data?
- Gathering your personal data help us identify you and any accounts you hold with us, provide you fast and professional customer care, develop and improve the website and services, to notify you about changes to our website and services.
- We also use this information for accounting and financial reporting, performing audit checkups, analyze data to increase the effectiveness of our work and for marketing purposes.
What kind of personal data we process?
- Subscribers are asked to provide certain personal information when they sign up on our website. This information includes name, postal address, email address, telephone number. However, we do not store your credit card information, you provide this data only to authorized payment systems.
- When you go to a web site, web servers log your interaction with the site in something called a log file. Standard log files contain basic information like what time what pages were viewed, the IP address of the visitor, type of visitors internet device, browser and operating system version.
- A cookie is a small piece of information that our web servers send to your browser and that is stored on your computer when you visiting our website. They help us to profide you personalized web pages storing your preferences. Also they gather information about how visitors do interract with our website giving us opportunity to analyse gathered information. You can disable cookies in your browser preferences, but doing that you could not use all features of our website.
Transferring data to third parties
Who we forward your data to?
- When fulfilling service requests initiated by you, we may share your personal information with certain third parties to fulfill the requests such as domain registration or profiding SSL certificates. We may also share such information with service providers that perform business functions for us.
- Also personal data transferring can be carried out at the request of local law enforcement if the law requires us to do so.
us uses several analytic services such as Google Analytics and Yandex Metrcis which help us too track and get reports of website traffic, analyse our webpages efficiency and many more. Please read the data processing conditions of those services:
Changes to this Policy
- As the Services may change from time to time, this Policy is expected to change as well. The Company reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to amend this Policy at any time, for any reason, which amendment(s) will be effective upon posting to our website. We will notify our customers about those changes by e-mail. If you are using our website after this document has been updated, please read the current version of this document.